Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gwenna project updates

Gwenna Project: Lost and Found (Mark and Josh)- This still in edits where it should be. We are still looking at a June 21st release date at this point. I'm looking forward to seeing the edits come back and how the cover art is going to look of course. :)

Gwenna Project: VN2 (Nate and Ian)- Current word count- 29160. I was able to break my block and get a complicated confrontation/fight scene completed. Am I happy with it? No. But I got the bones of it down. There are a lot of characters involved and I'm usually a lot better at weaving them all into the scene so no one gets forgotten. I did a lousy job of that this go around so I printed off the scene and I will work on notes edits on paper while I try to move forward with the next chapter- which is Chapter 7 btw.

So no other Gwenna projects at this point. I get a break in my teaching, have the week off from it next week so maybe I can get something done on both VN2 and Then and Now (Mark and Josh's sequel.) I'm also going to look into more research on both WWII/ The Army Air Force and period England in the mid 1940s. And I need to get more info on the Battle of Hue- so I'm looking into a some books. Damn but I wish my military advisor who served in Vietnam was still alive. I miss his details. He was Army, not Marines, but he had a lot of information on Hue. What I wouldn't give to find a Marine who is also a Vietnam veteran. Who would talk to me.

Well, time for the Super Bowl or close to it. And yes, I watch it for the commercials. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment