Saturday, April 10, 2010

Swag!


With Lost and Found coming out here in a little over two months- I started to order some promotional items. These came in yesterday.
Are they not so cool? Big huge THANK YOU to my editor, Cyn, who pointed me to these. Not only are they camo (how perfect is that?) but I could get my url put on them. :)


I'll be ordering from Vista.com too, probably next month. Postcards with the cover art for sure, but I need to look into how everyone makes bookmarks out of the postcards as well. I'll also look into other things, like matchbooks possibly.

Once Lost and Found is released, I'm going to put the first chapter up at D Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters blogspot. It's for romance writers only and they don't seem to have a problem with M/M. Which, btw, is a subject for possibly my next blog entry- researching and interviewing the military for M/M romances.

No comments:

Post a Comment