Sunday, April 18, 2010

Little things

I haven't got a lot of progress to report on my various Gwenna projects. But I have just turned in the the paperwork for Lost and Found that includes the excerpts, dedication and various other little details that has had me by the throat for the last couple of weeks. I had no idea how hard some of that would be to wrap my head around. In the end, I hope I picked good excerpts (with the help of my editor) that will make people want to read about a Vietnam veteran and a former Marine. These aren't young men I'm writing about, but rather guys with some background and history. Time will tell, I guess.

I'm still looking around and working at booking more interviews and promotion as well. That never seems to end. Everytime I see someone who has had an interview, I trace it back to the blog to see if my book would be a decent fit or not. I'm currently waiting on two to write me back.

My husband brought me back a stack of magazines that are all about WWII. I'll pour through these for background on Melody Blue. I already found one article on the B17 in England in the pile so score for me!

Other than that, I have little to add. I will be digging back into VN2 this week with the idea that I want to get as much of the first draft done by May 17th as I can. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment