Sunday, March 14, 2010

Venturing out

It's time I start dipping my toe in the promotion pool as it were. I've been really cautious and okay, I admit it- afraid to do this. But Lost and Found is coming out in a few short months so I need to get moving here.

So, to that end, I've signed up for a blog interview and book review at Toni V Sweeny's blog. The interview is May 28th and the review on June 25th. I've also contacted a lovely lady who is putting together an entire month focused on GLBT authors and their books. Rayna very much wants me to join in for that so I'll have another interview there, some very much needed book promo and possibly a live chat session as well. It really works out perfect since Lost and Found is coming out in June.

It's a start. Now that I've nosed out there a bit, I'll keep working on it. I'm also going to a slash convention in June (Don't look at me that way- it's where I got my start in M/M!) and I'll be handing out postcards printed with the cover art and book info. This is a good sized and fun convention and who knows, maybe I'll arrange a room party. I'm thinking about it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment