Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Still here

I'm not being very good with this promise to myself that I would try to blog every other day. But honest, I had a good excuse here as I was pounding out my first round of edits on Lost and Found all weekend. The good news is, I finished them tonight. My friend is taking a quick look at a scene I overwrote and then I'm sending it back to my editor tomorrow. (Hopefully she won't kill herself when she sees them!)

With that out of the way, at least for a week or two, I can come back to VN2.

My friend, who I mentioned above, also sent me this blog entry which I absolutely loved and have to share. Men in combat boots- who knit. I mean, how cool is this? (And yes, Gwenna knits. Not like my friend who is this amazing knitter, trust me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment