Sunday, November 8, 2009

onwards

Gwenna Project: Lost and Found (Mark and Josh)- This went out today to Lyrical, who have treated Elle so wonderfully. We'll see what happens when it happens. But keep your fingers crossed for me.

Gwenna Project: VN2 (Nate and Ian)- Did not get as much writing done on this as I had hoped for a variety of reasons. Part of it was, there was some parts that I wanted to correct that I'd already done and that was nagging at me, making it impossible for me to move forward. Current word count: 20,539

Gwenna Project: Melody Blue (Holly and Dennis)- continue to outline and set the rest of the characters on this one. I've got the storyline/plot pretty much set here and continue to do research on exactly where I want to create my fictional airfield and village.

Gwenna Project: Imperial City- Based around the events of the Battle of Hue- Vietnam 1968. My research materials are coming in and I'm having a blast working through them. I'm starting to piece a plot together but won't get too attached to anything until I'm sure it's plausible under the circumstances of the actual battle. I have no characters marked up at this time and probably won't for a while.

So there is the state of Gwenna for this past week. Lost and Found is back out the door and the other three projects are cooking along. In four more weeks I'll get a break from my second job and plan to make a major push on VN2 before the next semester starts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment