Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reviewed by Seriously Reviewed

Understanding that the Army and Marines would call each other derogatory names right off without even knowing each other- well I knew there would be people who wouldn't understand the military culture, LOL.

Overall, a solid enough review. The presentation scored 9 out of ten, that includes the editing and the cover. But yeah, the cover alone deserves a 10! The story itself only scored a 7.5 despite the fact that the reviewer was in tears and wanted to see more. She had a real problem with the name calling, with Mark being celibate for close to 40 years (yeah, I admit I knew that would be a problem for people) and that she felt Mark was destructive to the house. (I have no idea where she got that from!) So I scored low there. 16.5 overall out of 20. Not out of the ballpark, but she highly recommends reading it more than once and that she did really enjoy the story.

Seriously Reviewed

No comments:

Post a Comment