Sunday, February 13, 2011

Moving it forward

Finally got VN2 up to submission grade thanks mostly to my friend who is always there to help me out. So I turned it into my editor who is delighted to finally have her hands on it We'll see if the delight holds out. Oy.

Up on my plate to work on now- Firebase October and Melody Blue. Firebase October will go to Lyrical Press when I get that one done. I've also got Then and Now to start banging on again.

Today, I'm taking a break from everything. I just want to catch my breath.

There was an article in USA Today (dated Feb 9th, 2011) that was really interesting, about self publishing and how it's taken off with the popularity of eReaders like Kindles and Nooks. It's a great article- Authors catch fire with self-published e-books.

No comments:

Post a Comment