Sunday, January 10, 2010

First updates of the New Year

Well, here we are with a new year and some goals I have set for myself with my various Gwenna Projects. :)

Gwenna Project: Lost and Found (Mark and Josh) is still in edits with my editor at Lyrical. I'll, of course update the progress there when I next hear something. Meanwhile, I'm busy with VN2.

Gwenna Project: VN2 (Nate and Ian): Word count to date- 28,640K. I got several pages done on this project this weekend so I'm pleased. I finished up my event timeline last week and that's been a huge help in letting me see at a glance where I am. I've set a self imposed date of mid April to complete the first draft. I then hope to have it polished up and ready to submit by the time Lost and Found is released in late June. I work so much better with a deadline, even if it's MY deadline.

I haven't moved on any of my other Gwenna Projects I've got going right now. I want to continue my focus on VN2 until I have to go back to teaching in the evenings again on January 25th. One small project I will work on is for an anthology I like to try for. It's 1200 words so if and when I get my mind wrapped around it, I'll pound it out in a day. I'll keep you all posted when that comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment